Monday, September 05, 2011

Once upon a time...How all great endeavours begin


Once upon a time there was a point where I thought I'd never be the type of person to start a blog. I’ll be honest I considered it a while ago but dismissed the thought quickly. It takes a lot of time to think of what to blog about and maybe even more time to type up the posts. Not to mention that trying to organize the layout might prove to be too difficult. The fact that I’m a total perfectionist also deterred me. Many tasks I’ve taken on have only continued for a short time before the lack of complete perfection discourages me and alters my focus onto a new interest. Many of my friends have beautiful and current blogs that I enjoy reading, but what would I have to post? Lately I have found myself going throughout my day and thinking, “that would make a great blog post…IF I had a blog” I’ve come to realize that life is funny and well… why not share the experience? 

No comments:

Post a Comment